Thursday, July 19, 2012

printing :: custom vintage type market bags

I have been collecting wooden letterpress blocks for a while now ~ I love the variety of designs and the way they feel when you print with them. You might remember my "z" printed fabric from a few weeks ago. Anyway, I was playing around with letters the other day and happened to post a pic of them on instagram (@yardagedesign), as I was thinking of printing myself a market bag ...


Vic from Geek Amour liked what she saw, so I thought I might print one for her. We were meeting for lunch with Cathie from Melbourne Epicure and Cam from Curly Pops, so everyone got one!

Bag Ladies who lunch!
(Pic from Cam's Instagram Feed, taken by me)
*wink, wink*
I'm wondering if people might like their own custom vintage type market bag?

More creative spaces here every Thursday.





14 comments:

Dee said...

Yes please - such a great idea !

Wombat's Picnic said...

Very cute idea:) Cyndy

teddybearswednesday said...

You're a genius! i love those bags

lamina@do a bit said...

Lovely! What a bunch of very lucky ladies :)

Jennie said...

Thats a group of lovely ladies with some very cool bags!!x

Cathie said...

we are very lucky to have a sweet friend like you!!
you are the bees knees ♥

Squiggly Rainbow said...

Gorgeous! So cute! xx

CurlyPops said...

Looooovin' my new bag!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Super cool, really love them.

Beck said...

Yes please!! I think they are gorgeous..as are the lovely ladies all lined up. Sounds like a fun day xo

74 Lime Lane said...

A resounding yes! Loved the pic of the girls with their bags.

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks fun! Super sweet idea for a bunch of lovely gals. : )
Alisa x

Michelle said...

I would LOVE my own vintage type market bag. And then I'd applique some hexagons on it, just because I COULD!

Let me know if you ever decide to do more!

Unknown said...

Nice custom vintage type marekt bags. Good information.

Custom Printed Bags