Tuesday, November 27, 2012

open studio this friday!

My studio will be open this Friday for a couple of hours ~ pop in for a chat and maybe some christmas shopping. The full range of Yardage Design handprinted homewares and fabric will be available for sale, along with some samples (not available online) and sale items.


Visit the Abbotsford Convent website for details of how to get there ... You will find my studio in the Mercator Building which is on the river side of the grounds (check the map when you get there).

Have a great Tuesday (pouring rain in Melbourne this morning, but great for the garden!).


2 comments:

Catherine said...

this sounds fun! (is it OK if I bring my 5 year old along for a fleeting visit, or is it better to come child-free?)

Pauline said...

Wish I was in Melbourne so I could pop in... would love to see your studio!